Roasted Tomato Curry Soup
December 05, 2021
Serves - 2
| Item || quantity|
|Tomato Sliced ||250 g or little more than 1 cup|
|Cherry Tomato || 250 g or little more than 1 cup|
|Ginger chopped ||1/2 tbsp|
|Garlic || |
1 full head
|Onions Sliced || |
| Thyme || |
|Fresh Basil || |
|Rosemary ||1 small branch|
|Green Chili(optional) ||2|
THE ONE CURRY
|Vegetable Stock ||1 Cup|
|Salt ||1/4 tbsp|
|Table or coconut cream ||1/4 cup|
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the baking sheet
- Add the sliced tomatoes, onions, full garlic, ginger, all the herbs
- Season with 1 tsp salt, black pepper and 1/2 tbsp of THE ONE CURRY Masala
- Bake at 350 C for 30 minutes
- Now get rid of the rosemary stem and squeeze the roasted garlic out of the head
- Blend all the ingredients in a hand or regular blender with 1/2 cup water.
- Strain the soup base if you like it smooth(optional)
- In a pot add a tbsp butter and add the blended soup base
- Add 1/2 tbsp of THE ONE CURRY Masala spice blend
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock and bring to a nice boil.
- Check for salt.
- Finish it off with 1/4 cup of cream.
- Enjoy with some nice toast.
Leave a comment