Serves - 2
Spice level - mild
tsp - teaspoon
tbsp - tablespoon
| Items || Quantity || In Measurement|
|Bread loaf(sourdough is great) ||6 slices |
1 large can of Tuna
|1 can || |
THE ONE CURRY masala
|7g ||1/2 tbsp|
|110g ||1/2 cup|
|100g ||1/2 cup|
|7 g ||1/2 tbsp.|
| 7 g ||1/2 tbsp.|
Jalapeno or green chilli shopped(optional)
|15 g ||1 tbsp|
|Raisin ||30g || 2 tbsp|
|Oil ||30 ml ||2 tbsp.|
|Cilantro chopped ||5g ||1/4 cup|
|lemon juice ||5 ml ||1 tsp|
|Salt ||1.5 g || 1/2 tsp(as per liking)|
|Cheddar Cheese ||2 slices |
|Mayonnaise ||45g ||3 heaping tbsp|
- Add 3 heaping tbsp. of your fav mayonnaise in a bowl
- In a pan add 2 tbsp oil and add garlic and ginger and slow fry on medium heat for a minute without burning.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of THE ONE CURRY to the oil and let it all bloom for at least 1 minute.
- Now drain the infused oil to the Mayo bowl and give it a nice mix. Your curried mayo is ready
- In a bowl add Tuna + 1/2 cup chopped onion + Celery + Lemon juice + Cilantro + Raisin + Chili pepper + Salt + 2 tbsp Curried Mayo and give it all a nice mix
- Your Tuna Salad is ready
- Apply some butter and or the left over mayo on the bread and light toast it on both sides (we are using Sour bread).
- Once light toasted add the tuna salad + Cheese to the toast and grill till you see nice char and let the cheese and tuna melt.
Note: you can also add tomatoes and lettuce if you like it that way