| Items || Quantity|
|Chick Peas || |
If raw 1 cup ( soaked in water overnight)
1 full can (if canned)
|Tomato chopped ||2 1/2 cup|
|Garlic grated ||1 tbsp|
|Ginger Grate ||1 tbsp|
THE ONE CURRY Masala
|lemon juice ||1 tbsp|
|Chopped cilantro ||1/4 cup|
If using raw Chick Peas then soak it chick peas in water overnight. Ignore this step if using canned chick peas.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to a hot pot
- Caramelize 1 cup of chopped onions
- Add grated ginger & garlic and sauté for a minute
- Add 2 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes and sauté for few minutes till it turns soft
- Add 2 tbsp. of THE ONE CURRY
- Add 1/2 tbsp. salt
- Add all the chick peas to the curry and give it a nice mix.
- Add 2 cups of water if using raw chick peas or 1 cup of water if you are using canned
- Add 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and simmer for 30 mins
- The chick peas should have turned nice and soft. Now mash a few chick peas to get the curry nice & thick.
- You can also add your favorite cream to make it creamier if you'd like
Sprinkle some chopped cilantro and enjoy with Rice or bread of your choice!!